Candle Care Guide:
- The first burn is the most important, it should last at least 60 minutes (or more) to allow the candle to melt across the entire diameter of the container. An uneven wax pool can drown the wick and cause problems lighting it.
- Always trim the wick to remove charred wood from the previous burn. Burnt wood will prevent your candle from staying lit. We recommend trimming at 1/4", if the wick is too long, it won't absorb the wax and burn properly.
- To preserve longevity, do not burn longer than 4 hours at a time.
- After your candle is finished, you can scoop the remaining wax with a spoon and melt it in a wax warmer for some extra fragrance time.
- Remove the wick clip, labels and tape at the bottom of the vessel and wipe with a dry napkin
- Wash with soap and water, and fully dry with cloth or napkin
- Reuse or get in contact with us for a discounted refill
Get creative and reuse as:
- spice jar
- to store jewerly or trinkets
- tea jar
- to store herbs
- pencil holder
Wick-less / flame-less candles:
- All of our candle jars and vessels can be placed on an electric warming plate. You can enjoy a longer lasting and safe candle without having to light the wick.
- Just remove the safety sticker at bottom and enjoy